Ski Week Prices
Prices include seven nights lodging (Saturday to Saturday), four meals per day, lift tickets, and access to our fitness and entertainment facilities.
- The prices are per person, per week in US dollars.
- The Chalet prices are per Chalet, per week in US dollars.
2018 SKI SEASON RATES
|PRICES IN US DOLLARS||LOW SEASON||REGULAR SEASON||HIGH SEASON|
|Double Lake w/ Balcony||2690||4100||4650|
|Double Lake 6th. Floor||2690||4100||4650|
|Single Lake w/ Balcony||3500||5400||6650|
|Single Lake 6th. Floor||3500||5400||6650|
|Family Apartment (one bathroom)||2050||2700||3350|
|Family Apartment (two bathrooms)||2300||3100||3900|
|Octagon Lodge (4 occupants)||1590||1990||2100|
|Octagon Lodge (3 occupants)||1700||2300||2500|
|Octagon Lodge (2 occupants)||1950||2750||3100|
|Children 4–11 years with an adult||1150||1450||1590|
|Teens 12–17 years with an adult||1300||1690||1850|
|Children under 4 years old||No charge||No charge||No charge|
|Inca Lodge (4 occupants)||1150||1250||1350|
|Inca Lodge (3 occupants)||1200||1300||1400|
|Inca Lodge (2 occupants)||1300||1450||1550|
2018 Chalet Rates
|PRICES IN US DOLLARS||LOW SEASON||REGULAR SEASON||HIGH SEASON|
|Chalet C1 or C4 (*)||5650||7800||8700|
|Chalet A1 – B1 y B2 (**)||9300||13000||14000|
(*) Price per Chalet for 4 occupants. The 5th and 6th occupant will be charged the extra bed Price.
(**) Price per Chalet for 6 occupants. The 7th and 8th occupant will be charged the extra bed Price.
2018 Ski Week Dates
|LOW SEASON||REGULAR SEASON||HIGH SEASON|
|* Jun 23 – Jun 30||* Jun 30 – Jul 07||**Jul 07- Jul 14|
|* Sept 01 – Sept 08||Jul 28 – Aug 04||Jul 14 – Jul 21|
|* Sept 08 – Sept 15||Aug 04 - Aug 11||Jul 21 – Jul 28
|* Sept 15 – Sept 22||Aug 11– Aug 18|
|** Sept 22 – Sept 29||Aug 18 – Aug 25|
|** Sept 29 – Oct 06||*Aug 25 – Sept 01|
(*) One kid ski free.
(**)Two kids ski free
All rates are per person and based on a Ski Week or Mini Week. All packages include:
- 7 nights lodging Ski Week: Saturday to Saturday
- 3 or 4 nights lodging Mini Week: Wednesday to Saturday (3 nights) or Saturday to Wednesday (4 nights).
- Unlimited access to ski lifts during stay.
- Four meals per day (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner)
- Complimentary use of heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, fitness center, full court gymnasium, aerobics and yoga classes, cinema, game room with rock climbing wall, children’s activities, disco, piano bar, ski check, boot check and timed race courses.
- Day care for children ages 4 to 7 years old is free of charge.
- Day care for children ages 0 to 3 years old (available for an additional cost), alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, wine, massages and beauty services, rental equipment, ski & snowboard school classes, transfers, telephone, laundry or tips.
Check-In and Check-Out:
- Arriving guests will receive their rooms by 2:00 pm. Check-out is before 11:00 am. If guests check out before 10am, they will receive an 8th day of skiing FREE!
Miscellaneous Hotel Information
- Tours of the hotel and its facilities are given every Saturday night. We recommend these tours to first-time visitors so that they learn of the many things there are to do in Portillo.
- Tap water in Portillo is completely potable.
- Portillo’s rooms do not have television; however television may be watched at certain hours in the cinema or the disco. This is intended to encourage guests to enjoy the many services, entertainment and activities available, and to get to know the other guests.
- Portillo asks that all guests wear nice clothing and shoes to the dining room for the evening meal. Ski clothes are fine at breakfast and lunch. Bathing suits are never acceptable in any of the dining areas. Guests who enjoy getting dressed more elegantly for dinner are welcomed and encouraged to do so.
Deposits, Cancellations and Bills
- We require a deposit of 30% of the total value of your stay when the reservation is confirmed. The remaining balance should be paid 30 days before the date of arrival. Reservations that do not fulfill these requirements will be canceled.
- All cancellations must be in writing.
- If the reservation is canceled before 60 days prior to the reserved date of arrival the deposit will be returned in full less a service charge equivalent to 15% of the value of the deposit
- If the reservation is canceled more than 30 days but less than 60 days before the reserved date of arrival, the deposit will be returned less 50% of the value of the deposit.
- If the reservation is canceled or postponed less than 30 days prior to the reserved date of arrival, no refund will apply.
- Prices in dollars are informative. Bills for consumption at the hotel are presented in Chilean pesos at the official exchange rate. Prices may be subject to change. Our rates do not include the 19% Value Added Tax (known as IVA), however, guests who are not residents of Chile do not pay IVA if they pay their hotel account in dollars or with a dollar credit card.
- It is the responsibility of guests to maintain contact with Portillo in order to keep informed about conditions in the Ski Area including weather, slope conditions, road conditions and resort operation status before commencing their trip to Ski Portillo. Should Portillo be forced to modify the opening or closing date of the ski season, or if roads are closed to the ski area, Portillo is not responsible for costs incurred due to changes in travel arrangements including additional airline fees.
The road to Portillo is also the International Highway that links Santiago, Chile, with Mendoza, Argentina. The highway is maintained by the Chilean Ministry of Public Works, who is responsible for road maintenance and cleaning following snowstorms or other events. Portillo Ski Resort is not responsible for the condition of the road.
- IMPORTANT: Guests who are unable to reach Portillo while the road is closed will be responsible for their accommodations and other expenses in Santiago or elsewhere. The nights that are not used at Portillo will not be charged and the amount will be credited to their accounts. Guests may choose to transfer the credit to their extra services account (ski lessons, bar bills, etc.), use the credit toward a future reservation or proceed for reimbursement through their respective agency.
- IMPORTANT: Guests who are unable to leave Portillo because the road is closed and must spend an additional night in the resort will be charged the full rate for the first night’s accommodation. If there should be a second night a 50% discount is applied to the normal rate.
Portillo operates with natural and man-made snow, which allows for the consistent operation of the ski area once it is open