Whether in the classic main dining room, the cozy bar, or the spectacular mountainside restaurant Tio Bob’s, mealtime in Portillo is designed to be friendly, fun and different.
The Main Dinning Room
This is where guests will eat most of their meals during the week. Our Chef, Rafael Figueroa, is a master of using locally grown products to prepare beautifully presented hearty meals.
There are two seatings for dinner each night, and our Maitre D’ Juan will help you and your group get situated your first visit. Families with young children always have preference for the early seating. Your table on the first day will be yours for the week, and the waiters in your section will get to know you well and will be eagerly awaiting your arrival at each meal.
The dining room is a comfortable, relaxing place and offers the perfect venue to enjoy delicious food and wine while discussing the days skiing and activities with family and friends
- Breakfast: 08.00 – 10.00 AM
- Lunch: 12.30 – 15.00 (two seatings)
- Tea Time: 17.00 – 18.00
- Dinner: 20.00 – 22.30 (two seatings).
Mostly known for its lively atmosphere in the evening (and legendary pisco sours!), the bar is also available for eating snacks between meals in the main dining room. For a change of pace at dinner time, tables may be reserved for private sushi or fondue parties. For information about private parties in the bar, contact the head barman.
- 12:00 – 00:00
The Self Service Cafeteria
The self-service cafeteria is the dining room for Inca passengers and day visitors.
The cafeteria is open four times daily; for breakfast, lunch, once (tea-time), and dinner.
- Breakfast: 8:00 -10:00am
- Lunch: 12:30 – 2:30 pm
- Tea Time: 5:00 – 6:00pm
- Dinner: 8:00pm – 9:30 pm
- Children´s Dinner: 7:30 – 8 pm
This slopeside restaurant offers stunning views of Lake Inca and the Andes that surround it. It is located at the top of the Plateau Lift. For lunch Tío Bob’s offers barbecued meats and fish with a delicious variety of salads. Tío Bob’s may be rented to host a private evening party, allowing guests to ride the chairlift and view the stars over the Andean peaks. It makes for a truly unforgettable evening.
- Tío Bob’s is open from 12:00-15:00, weather permitting.
- Note: Guests who either do not wish to/or cannot ski down the Plateau run, may ride the chairlift to Tío Bob’s without skis from Monday to Friday (13:00-15:00 pm, weather permitting).
- Private Events: Please contact our Food and Beverage Department (email@example.com) to plan your event before your arrival.
The Ski Box is located at the base of Las Lomas. Ski Box offers sandwiches, empanadas, snacks, soft drinks, beer and wine. The Ski Box patio is perfect for hosting a wine-tasting or après ski even. Our Food and Beverage department can help you arrange your ideal event.
- The Ski Box is open from 9:00- 5:00pm.
- Private Events: Please contact the Food and Beverage department to plan an event before your arrival. (firstname.lastname@example.org)